Testimonials from satisfied clients
“We were very happy with the response we got from EuroEconomistJobs. We got an overwhelming response from well-qualified candidates”
- Arnold Verbeek, manager and Senior Expert, IDEA Consult
"We had a very positive response because of EuroEconomistJobs"
- David Taylor, Administrative Director, Cambridge Econometrics
EuroEconomistJobs is part of the EuroJobsites family whom customers regularly praise:
"We received many high quality CV’s and have now selected a well qualified candidate."
- Marie Lacroix, Director Internal Affairs / Federation of European Direct Selling Associations – FEDSA
"I am looking forward to the responses to our vacancy for Executive Director. I have very good experience with Eurobrussels in the past at previous engagements."
- Oliver Gajda, Aflatoun Child Savings International
"We would like to thank you for your prompt and efficient service, we have received a very positive response from the advert."
- Samantha Blyth, Ellwood Grant Effective Leadership Resourcing
"I got many applications from candidates with a very solid background and I would definitely recommend EuroBrussels.com both to colleagues who are looking to hire and to those who are looking for a new job."
- Marie Van In, Division Counsel, Cytec Specialty Chemicals
"We have been already in contact with you in the past and we were really pleased about your services.
We would like to put a new advert on your site."
- Calmejane Nathalie, Project co-ordinator, ECAS signpost
What happy clients say
Many clients have praised the results and services of the EuroJobsites organisation through the years (Our first site, EuroBrussels, has been the number one European Affairs Job Site since 2001).
Those are satisfied customers and users, who trust us and keep returning. In fact, many more have expressed satisfaction with our service, but have not wished to be quoted.
EuroEconomistJobs continues this professional attitude and expertise in the European Economics career market.
From happy clients on the efficiency of the EuroJobsites job sites (EuroEconomistJobs is part of the EuroJobsites family).
"Eurobrussels certainly helped to streamline our recruitment process, with impressive results."
- Chris Boothby, Head of Communications, Eurelectric
"Thank you very much for your prompt reply. The text you proposed is good, you all are really efficient!"
- Paola Sabbione, Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei
"I really think that it is useful to have a link from Eurobrussels Education & Courses to our website"
- Henriett Griecs, Departmental Coordinator Department of Public Policy, Central European University
Not expert at writing job ads?
We're able to help!
Write the most effective job ad
avoid basic mistakes
and ensure you recruit the best!
"The EuroBrussels team is helpful, friendly and fair. This adds to the good service of the website."
- Andrew Duff MEP
"Thank you very much for posting our job advertisement on your website. It has been extremely useful for us, as we have received an impressive amount of applications."
- Julie Heraud, HCL Consultants
"I think Eurobrussels is really excellent!"
- Amy Spenlove-Brown, Press and Public Relations Officer, EVCA - European Private Equity and Venture Capital
"We were very happy with the efficient service provided by the team of Eurobrussels.com and we received an impressive number of applications in a very short time. We will definetely use EuroBrussels again next time we are hiring."
- Valentina Bastino, European Trade Union Committee for Education (ETUCE)
"Thank you for the easy and professional service you gave us. We had a very good response to the advert and would be very happy to use you again."
- Lucy Aspinall, Development Associate, Yorkshire and Humber European Office
"I am really pleased to express to you my gratitude for the timely and effective information on international vacancies you provide for in your newsletter, especially considering that thanks to it I have managed to grasp a professional opportunity that otherwise could have gone completely unnoticed! Some time ago I have applied for a vacant position at EUMETSAT (which I first saw mentioned in your EuroBrussels Newsletter 99), and now, following the successful outcome of the recruitment procedure, I am ready to take up duty at their Headquarters in Germany in a few weeks.
I hope therefore that you will accept my sincere congratulations for the high relevance and quality of your newsletter, which definitely represents a precious tool for international job-hunters, particularly in the difficult job market of these times.
I look forward to continuing hearing from you, kindest regards,"
- Dr Piero Vittorio Valabrega, Ph.D. int. econ. law
"Concerning your pages with CV guidance. I have during more than 10 years visited numerous websites giving such guidance. I must say that your material as a whole is definitely the best I have seen. I have already recommended your guidance pages and forwarded links to several people."
- Mr I.V., The Hague, The Netherlands
And we have many more satisfied clients...
- You can also write a testimonial about the EuroEconomistJobs experience
- For more details, see our recruit page
- Or contact us to discuss how we can meet your requirements
Take Action Now
- Submit your job advert with your logo prominent - send us job ad now
- For more details about EuroEconomistJobs, see the page about EuroEconomistJobs
- We have more advertising opportunities, see our advertise page
- For any advertising enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forward this page to anyone who is recruiting in economics - we can save them money, time and produce better results. They will thank you!