- EuroEconomistJobs is the top website for recruiting economists in Europe.
- Our audience is actively seeking work in Academia, Consultancy, Financial Markets and Regulation/Policy.
- Every month more than 7 000 economists visit EuroEconomistJobs over 10 000 times.
- EuroEconomistJobs is part of the EuroJobsites family of jobsites, which includes EuroBrussels and EuroScienceJobs.
Would you like to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com or call us on +32 2 790 3200 or +44 203 608 8800
EuroEconomistJobs is a recruitment medium for international economy experts.
- It is easy to submit job ads to EuroEconomistJobs, and basic listings are usually free
- We have great options for quick hiring, multiple jobs and general public profiling
EuroEconomistJobs collect and display European economic jobs, otherwise scattered on multiple websites which are normally hard to find. EuroEconomistJobs provide this service for well-educated economist professionals who want to work in economics in Europe.
- Native speakers of most European languages
(able to perform in English)
- Employees with experience of economic work
- Actively seeking work in Academic, Consultancy, Financial Markets and Regulation/Policy
Why do we attract good candidates?
- Because EuroEconomistJobs is easy to use, fast and focused - our users can find all the information they need with one or two clicks
- Our jobs-only newsletter includes all the latest jobs and is sent to lots of subscribers
- We have the best jobs first
Who We Are
Through professional experience we know the European and international community, its institutions, organisations, websites and working procedures - which is why we have been able to create a pioneer service for a professional international economist audience.
Our sister site, EuroBrussels.com has been the leading job site for EU Affairs since 2001. Many of the partners and friends of these expats and internationally oriented jobseekers are recommended to use EuroEconomistJobs.
EuroJobsites Limited, the owner of EuroEconomistJobs.com, is registered as a UK Limited company, number 4694396.
Advantages for the recruiter
Each month hundreds of job ads are displayed at EuroEconomistJobs with good results. Organisations from all economist sectors have jobs displayed at EuroEconomistJobs to fill their specialised vacancies.
Any job ad placed at EuroEconomistJobs.com includes:
- The first week on the front page, and up to four weeks on the website
- Access to thousands of active jobseekers
- The job listed in our weekly newsletter sent to all subscribers
We have three attractive models for posting jobs, according to recruiter needs:
- High Visibility Job
- Standard Job
- Free basic listing for most non-commercial international economist jobs
Find out which one is right for you and submit your job ad here.
We were very pleased with the results
we got through your website.
- Rodrigue Ullens, CEO & co-founder,
Voxbone, July, 2007
- Feedback is appreciated. Let us know your comments on the site.
- We prefer to be in contact by email, to keep our costs low.
- You can reach us at info@EuroEconomistJobs.com.
- If you would like to unsubscribe to the newsletter, you can click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter. If this does not work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us find recruits for you
Advertise on EuroEconomistJobs
If you are interested in advertising on the website, appearing in the newsletter or other, click here.
Corrections or Removals
If we have made a mistake in a job description or link, or you would like us to remove a link to your company, please tell us.